If you live in Finland Posti might have signed you up for getting (not yet all, but a lot of) your mail scanned and available online. What could possibly go wrong?
To get rid of this ''feature'' you did not ask for, here's how:
1. Go to: https://oma.posti.fi
2. Log in with your bank credentials if you've never used the service (which you probably haven't), otherwise you can also log in with your created credentials.
3. Go to the upper right corner, press the little circle with the first letters of your first and last name. From the menu that pops up, choose Käyttäjäasetukset.
(At the same time, in the middle of the same page, you probably want to disable all Markkinointiluvat.)
4. Scroll down to Omat tiedot. From there you can click the link to disable all digital services. (I already did this, so I do not remember the exact term here, but I'm sure you'll figure it out, it's one of the last ones).
5. Then back in OmaPosti, on the left side click Lähettäjäasetukset and change from Kaikki lähettäjät to Valitut lähettäjät. Press OK. If Valitut lähettäjät does not show 0 (but a number like 1 or bigger) press muokkaa lähettäjiä and delete all the providers.
Done. In 14 days OmaPosti is gone.